About Us

Hedrick’s Grove was officially organized May 8, 1891, and welcomed into the North Carolina Classis of the Reformed Church that same year. The church was part of the Lower Davidson Charge, which then also included Beck’s, Mt. Carmel, Emanuel and Jerusalem congregations.  Our current sanctuary is registered with the “National Register of Historical Places” of the US Department of the Interior.