Hedrick’s Grove

Visit the YOUTH tab above for VBS dates & online registration link.

Sunday Worship Service

June 6, 2021

Graduate and Scholarship Recipient Recognition

The Rev. Andrea Simmonds, Guest Preacher

Click on the image below to launch the video.

The Reverend William M. Sowers, Pastor
Sara Welch, Director of Music
Trudy Vossburg-Keating , Organist

Scripture Lesson

2 Corinthians 4:13-5:1

Click the image below for to view the brief ceremony of recognition of our graduates & scholarship recipients done during the second service.

Videos from previous services may be opened in the VIDEO tab above.

Currently there are two Sunday worship services in the sanctuary, one at 8:30AM and the other at 10:45AM.

No Sunday school at this time.

Children’s Church has resumed as part of the morning worship service.


Hedrick’s Grove was officially organized May 8, 1891, and welcomed into the North Carolina Classis of the Reformed Church that same year. The church was part of the Lower Davidson Charge, which then also included Beck’s, Mt. Carmel, Emanuel and Jerusalem congregations.  Our current sanctuary is registered with the “National Register of Historical Places” of the US Department of the Interior.